BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Were you at both of the party yesterday?

Hi guyz

There were two parties yesterday!
One is Hiki's and the other is Mimo's
I was only at Hiki's party and I miss Mimo's
If you weren't at any parties,here are the pictures from the parties!

Pictures from Hiki's party:





And....here are the pictures from Mimo's party:




Wohoo!
This party is not the end!
There is gonna be another party today!
Here are the details for the party but one condition,you must wear like 1 of our Chobots mod!
So......here are the details for the party today:

Date:3rd August (Today)
Time:21:00 Cho-time
Place:Cafe Street
Server: (I dont know too) lolz :P

I cant make it to the party but I wish you guyz can make it and have fun :D
Enjoy!

-Yellow

0 cho-coments: